Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Highlights of my Arizona trip

It was so fun to surprise Alison. Her co-workers told her that one of the patients needed to speak with her about their bill and so when I showed up she came out to the waiting room calling for this so called upset patient and it was ME! We went to lunch (kidless, thanks mom)! We can't wait to go on our cruise in Sept with the Solomons!
Fourth of July Pancake Breakfast. Dad woke up early and went and bought Brianna and Brian bikes for the bike parade and for the San Diego trip. The kids were very excited. Thanks Dad! We had a great time and mom even ran home to get the Sugar Free Syrup and Fat Free Redi Whip. Someone came to our table for syrup and Dad said "trust me you dont want that." We were loving life!
The kids got very inventive in the blow up pool. They used a kiddie table as a flotation device. Opa and Grandma weren't sure they liked all the creativity!
Mom had a party for Ben and Brian the night before we left. Ben was loving his cupcake! Can you tell? Look at the mess he made on the brand new high chair, sorry mom!
Brianna and Brooklyn had so much fun together. They were constantly laughing, and driving Opa craZY!! They remind me so much of Tamara and I when we were younger. Brooklyn is carefree and sweet and Brianna is a little bossy and uptight...hmmm that doesn't sound like me, does it???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't seen you guys in forever!!!! Ben is so big and your hair.... hmmmm. I miss you guys i can't believe it has been so long. Love you guys, wish i was there

Andrea said...

Highlights indeed! You're blonder than I've ever seen you, wow! That was so fun seeing pictures of your trip, I've missed seeing your blog, but I'm finally connected, yeh!

lauren said...

I am guessing that you had a lot of fun - even with the crying about Brian. We missed you here and are glad to have you back!

The Van Fam said...

Oh little Ben is so adorable. He looked too cute all covered in chocolate!

Chelsey Howard said...

Brianna and Brooklynn are so cute together:) Your trip sounds like it was fun, except that you didn't get to see me!!! And holy crap you are so freaking blonde!!!!!! And the picture of little Ben and his cupcake is priceless:) I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

We totally should have done lunch!! Next time I come I will definantly call you. You know how crazy it gets around my moms house!!

Classicphotos said...

I sure missed you guys!!!! Maybe next time. Love ya Aunt Cherie